Marqués de Riscal Rosado 2012
Herederos del Marqués de Riscal (Rioja)
£5.65 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Marqués de Riscal Rosado 2012 right now.
Technical sheet · Marqués de Riscal Rosado
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Herederos del Marqués de Riscal|
|Pairing:||StartersRiceEggsFishPastaSoups and stewsCheeseOmeletteWhitefishSemi-cured cheeseSoft cheese|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
Marqués de Riscal Rosado 2012 (Tempranillo)
Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
Herederos de Marqués de Riscal has always been a leading and pioneering company in the wine producing sector. As far back as 1858, it became the first winery in the Rioja to produce wines following the Bordeaux method and in 1972, it was the first winery to promote the Rueda Designation of...
Buy Herederos del Marqués de Riscal Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Riscal Rosado 2018
- View: very vivid and bright with a nice pale pink.
- Nose: intense aromas of strawberries and fresh raspberries with floral notes.
- Mouth: a fresh wine, very balanced, a final with pleasant acidic sensations.
VINEYARD: young vines under 15 years.
GRAPES: 75% Grenache, 10% Tempranillo, 10% Viura, 5% Malvasía.
PREPARATION: formulated by classic pressing system. Controlled fermentation carried out between 14ºC and 16ºC will in large steel tanks temperature.
PAIRING: all kinds of dishes based on seafood, such as rice and pasta dishes.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
Reviews about Marqués de Riscal Rosado 2015
- On the nose it has lovely strawberry and raspberry aromas mingled with hints of blossom.
- In the mouth it is fresh, smooth and balanced with a pleasant finish full of crisp, acid sensations.
- This wine pairs well with fish, shellfish, pasta and rice.
- 100% Tempranillo.