Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 201175cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011 is a blend of three grape varieties that are native to the La Rioja region. The fruits chosen to produce the Gran Reserva wines from the Marqués de Riscal wineries come from vineyards over 80 years old, and are fermented simultaneously to harmonize the makeup of the different strains in an exquisite red wine and to give it the unique structure that has made it so popular among wine experts.
Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011 is the product of the hard work of Bodega Marqués de Riscal, part of a project that seeks to perfect winemaking methods and position itself among the most recognized of the Riojan lands.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Herederos del Marqués de Riscal|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Tempranillo|
Description of Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011
Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011 (Cariñena, Graciano and Tempranillo)
- View: cherry red, purplish iridescence.
- Nose: a complex, balsamic, aromatic intensity in perfect balance between fruity aromas and light roasted toasted fine wood.
- Mouth: unctuous, very harmonious and fruity, good tannic, round concentration and a lingering finish.
VINEYARD: Old vines over 80 years from own production or acquired fixed local vintners.
GRAPES: Tempranillo 75%, Graciano 8% and 17% other.
AGEING: between two and a half years and three years in French oak barrels. three years in bottle before marketing.
WINE PAIRING: ham, cured cheeses, red meat, all kinds of roasts and game stews.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Herederos de Marqués de Riscal has always been a leading and pioneering company in the wine producing sector.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011
- Sweet and savoury sensations fill the mouth, leaving behind a touch of caramel and wild cherries on the finish.
- Velvety tannins add balance and texture.
- This wine goes well with ham, mature cheeses, red meat, all kinds of roast meat and game casseroles.
- 10% Graciano, 5% Other, 85% Tempranillo.