Marques de Murrieta Reserva Magnum 2015Magnum
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Murrieta|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Marques de Murrieta Reserva Magnum 2015
Marques de Murrieta Reserva Magnum 2015 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Intense and seductive cherry red.
- Nose: The nose is fragrant and feminine feel. The refined fruit combines perfectly with floral notes and hints of oak precisely measured by expert hands. The classic flavors of snuff and pepper plait with memories of plum and orange peel in a stately set.
- Mouth: His mouth is juicy and rich, slightly spicy with elegance and toast. Tannins go unnoticed thanks to its perfect integration and bright acidity.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta.
GRAPES: Mazuela, Graciano, Tempranillo.
AGEING: 22 months in American oak barrels and 12 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: After despalillar and gently squeeze the grapes, the grapes pass to ferment in stainless steel tanks. Subsequently, the barreling is performed for 8 days. Once the fermentation ends, the solid parts of the grape are pressed in vertical presses for greater color extraction and tannins that reside in the skin.
WINE PAIRING: Grilled red meats, cheeses, roasts, roast pork.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 17-19 °C
How to serve
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marques de Murrieta Reserva Magnum 2015
I drank it accompanied with a snack.
My friends liked the Marqués de Murrieta Rioja Reserva Rioja Doca Magnum Marqués de Murrieta.
Marqués de Murrieta Rioja Reserva Rioja Doca Magnum 2010
is 1 bottle of Marqués Murrieta Book Magnum cardboard box
- View: Marqués de Murrieta Reserva en Estuche de Cartón Magnum 2007 is cherry color, high robe, clean and bright. Displays a thin elegant tear.
- Nose: A distinctly fruity wine with spicy notes and touch of scrubland
- Mouth: Very nice in the mouth, round and wide, full, persistent.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13%
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 to 18 º C
WINEMAKING: Aged for 20 months in American oak barrels, new and used. Subsequent aging in bottle for 12 months.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Mazuelo and Graciano
CELLAR: Marqués de Murrieta