Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 200875cl
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Murrieta|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
Description of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2008
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2008 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
- View: Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2008 is bright cherry colour.
- Nose: elegant with red fruit and ripe black with elegant and fine toasted shown good spices (peppers beans and nutmeg), accompanied by balsamic notes.
- Mouth: Tasty, with a significant presence of black fruits tinged with a refreshing acidity. As aerated discovers spicy and toasted.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta
GRAPES: 86% Tempranillo, 8% Grenache, 4% and 2% Graciano Mazuelo
AGEING: 18 months in American oak barrels.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes fermented separately in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. The maceration lasts for eight days during which work is performed continuous "pumping" and "punching down", to promote contact of the must with the skins and cause a slow, natural aromas and polyphenols extraction.
PAIRING: Red meats, grilled meats, cured ham, semi-hard sheep cheeses, baked fish.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 º C
ALCOHOL: 14% Vol
How to serve
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2008
- The Spanish love their lamb, beef and - obviously - jamón! This is the perfect partner.
- 89% Tempranillo, 5% Mazuelo, 4% Graciano and 2% Garnacha.