Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 200275cl
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2002 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Murrieta|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
Description of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2002
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2002 (Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
- View: Cherry red trim off with half atejado layer, dense and thick with tears.
- Nose: Good intensity highlighting the vanilla, milk, ripe fruit, leather and Muscat.
- Mouth: Already in wide mouth with fair acidity and a fairly pronounced bitterness, lightly toasted perceived combined with fruit and some taste back to Muscat with a drying medium aftertaste.
GRAPES: 88% Tempranillo, Carignan 3%, 9% Garnacha
AGEING: 21 months of barrel aging
How to serve
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2002
- The Spanish love their lamb, beef and - obviously - jamón! This is the perfect partner.
- 89% Tempranillo, 5% Mazuelo, 4% Graciano and 2% Garnacha.