Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 199175cl
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1991 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Murrieta|
Description of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 1991
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 1991 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 1991:
- View: Cherry red medium-high, covered, dark, bright, amber and copper highlights layer.
- Nose: aromas abundance of fine reduction (smoked, old leather, stable) and a vanilla-inflected elegantly barrel. After a moment, a hint of red fruit, candied, orange zest, with a liqueur hue.
- Mouth: easy to drink, very nice, integrated, tasty, rested, creamy, good acidity, spices and toasted quality, amargosos, and a remarkable, long finish.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta
GRAPES: Tempranillo and other red grapes.
PAIRING: roasted, grilled meat, stewed red meats, game birds and ground, stews.
TEMPERATURE: between 14ºC and 18ºC
How to serve
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 1991
- The Spanish love their lamb, beef and - obviously - jamón! This is the perfect partner.
- 89% Tempranillo, 5% Mazuelo, 4% Graciano and 2% Garnacha.