Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 200775cl
Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2012
Description of Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2007
Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2007
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2007:
- View: cherry color.
- Nose: notes of fruit, oak and mineral classic.
- Mouth: a wonderful depth considerable length.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Mazuelo.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2007
- View: Intense red color with purple details on its edge.
- Nose: Aromas of oak initial dissipate and settle in the blackness of tar.
- Mouth: A green and fleshy palate is reinforced with acidity, while this large reserve known plum, snuff and brown sugar. The fresh acidity length creates a finish with flavors of mocha, chocolate and spices.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta.
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo, 5% Mazuelo, Grenache 3%, 2% Graciano.
AGEING: Aged for 24 months in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The harvest is manual and once reached the winery is stemmed and crushed to make a barreling in stainless steel, for 9 days, in which continuous pumping and bazuqueos are made. Fermentation takes place in these stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect with Iberian ham, sirloin, Iberian cheek.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C