Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 200575cl
Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2012
Description of Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2005
Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2005
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2005:
- View: cherry
- Nose: aromatic intensity with red fruit, floral notes, truffle, incense and spicy touches.
- Mouth: a caress of satin texture, elegant bouquet, fruit intensity and impeccable balance.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta
GRAPES: 89% Tempranillo and 11% Mazuelo.
PAIRING: Red meats, game, Iberian and cheese, among others.
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Murrieta Gran Reserva 2005
- View: Intense red color with purple details on its edge.
- Nose: Aromas of oak initial dissipate and settle in the blackness of tar.
- Mouth: A green and fleshy palate is reinforced with acidity, while this large reserve known plum, snuff and brown sugar. The fresh acidity length creates a finish with flavors of mocha, chocolate and spices.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta.
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo, 5% Mazuelo, Grenache 3%, 2% Graciano.
AGEING: Aged for 24 months in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The harvest is manual and once reached the winery is stemmed and crushed to make a barreling in stainless steel, for 9 days, in which continuous pumping and bazuqueos are made. Fermentation takes place in these stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect with Iberian ham, sirloin, Iberian cheek.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C