Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 201975cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2019 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2019
Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2019 (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
- View: Pale and bright coral.
- Nose: floral aromas of fresh red fruits and light notes of anise.
- Mouth: sweet tooth flavors, refreshing acidity, balanced structure. pink character, fine and long finish.
VINEYARD: clayey-chalky soil.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Garnacha Tintorera.
PREPARATION: Tempranillo and Grenache vinified separately. We crushed and de-stemmed grapes. Another alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. It is subsequently stabilized by a cold treatment, preventing malolactic fermentation
WINE PAIRING: rice, white meats, salads, pasta, pizza, snacks, vegetables, spicy dishes, fish and Mediterranean cuisine.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2019
- Charming bouquet of red berries with a whiff of fragrant flowers in the background. Lusciously fresh in the mouth with full fruit and good structure. A vibrant, elegant rose.
- The perfect rose for fish, pork and chicken. An excellent accompaniment to Mediterranean cuisine: vegetables sauteed in olive oil, paell, pasta, and even lightly spiced dishes (thyme, larel, oregano etc.) It will even brighten up your table in the winter season!
- Discover this wine as an aperitif. A real tonic!
- Grape: 80% Temranillo, 20% Garnacha.