Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 201875cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2018
Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2018 (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
- View: Clear coral.
- Nose: aromas of gooseberry, some anise and white flowers.
- Mouth: tasty and large, meaty, sweet and fresh at the same time step. long and fruity finish.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Garnacha.
PREPARATION: Made with the technique of bleeding. After a fermentation in stainless steel and low temperature, wine stabilized by cold treatment.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, salads, sauteed vegetables, paella, pasta, fish, white meat.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2018
- Charming bouquet of red berries with a whiff of fragrant flowers in the background. Lusciously fresh in the mouth with full fruit and good structure. A vibrant, elegant rose.
- The perfect rose for fish, pork and chicken. An excellent accompaniment to Mediterranean cuisine: vegetables sauteed in olive oil, paell, pasta, and even lightly spiced dishes (thyme, larel, oregano etc.) It will even brighten up your table in the winter season!
- Discover this wine as an aperitif. A real tonic!
- Grape: 80% Temranillo, 20% Garnacha.