|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Elaboration of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2014
Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2014 (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2014:
- View: coral medium intensity.
- Nose: very fresh aromas of small red fruits (raspberry, strawberry), a floral background with a hint of anise.
- Mouth: frank attack on the palate, exquisite for its meatiness, just liveliness, great freshness. tasty, elegant, a range of flavors, great versatility of use.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo and 15% Garnacha.
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2014
- Charming bouquet of red berries with a whiff of fragrant flowers in the background. Lusciously fresh in the mouth with full fruit and good structure. A vibrant, elegant rose.
- The perfect rose for fish, pork and chicken. An excellent accompaniment to Mediterranean cuisine: vegetables sauteed in olive oil, paell, pasta, and even lightly spiced dishes (thyme, larel, oregano etc.) It will even brighten up your table in the winter season!
- Discover this wine as an aperitif. A real tonic!
- Grape: 80% Temranillo, 20% Garnacha.
Attractive and intense colour. It has a pleasant smell of acid strawberries. As promised, it was a fresh and full-bodied white wine.