Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 201075cl
Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2020
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2010
Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2010 (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
- View: Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2010 is light. Very bright pink trim
- Nose: Red fruit stands resting on a slight minerality.
- Mouth: evokes that mineral fruit character and spicy with a hint that
expands its body. Highlight its finesse and elegance final tasting.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Garnacha
CELLAR: Marqués de Cáceres
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2010
- Charming bouquet of red berries with a whiff of fragrant flowers in the background. Lusciously fresh in the mouth with full fruit and good structure. A vibrant, elegant rose.
- The perfect rose for fish, pork and chicken. An excellent accompaniment to Mediterranean cuisine: vegetables sauteed in olive oil, paell, pasta, and even lightly spiced dishes (thyme, larel, oregano etc.) It will even brighten up your table in the winter season!
- Discover this wine as an aperitif. A real tonic!
- Grape: 80% Temranillo, 20% Garnacha.