Marqués de Cáceres produces the Marqués de Cáceres Reserva , a red wine from Rioja that is made with garnacha, graciano and tempranillo. The Marqués de Cáceres Reserva is the ideal red to combine with jamon iberico and semi-cured cheese.
“TASTING NOTES OF Marques de Caceres Reserva 2014:
- View: cherry, ruby edge.
- Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth.
- Mouth: harmony, a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth, a living fruit. Long on the palate with volume.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Grenache, 5% Graciano.
PAIRING: very tasty fish and prepared tuna sauce a little spicy tomato, fine charcuterie (Iberian), all kinds of roasts, braised or grilled, especially gras, tenderloin of beef, duck, partridge, game bird, strong and cured and soft and semi-hard cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
“TASTING NOTES OF Marques de Caceres Reserva 2011:
- View: intense and deep garnet.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits conjoined with slightly roasted sweet notes, cinnamon and chocolate background.
- Mouth: large and meaty, unctuous, tasty, pleasant sensations of ripe red fruit well assembled with wood aging. With good acidity and ripe tannins defined. long finish.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Cáceres
GRAPES: Grenache, Graciano, Tempranillo.”
“- Blessed by the superb 2009 harvest, this wine has a dark, dense colour.
- Intense, complex bouquet that confirms its ageing in quality oak: powerful aromas of blackberries and blackcurrants with a depth of toasted notes that blend with very fine oak.
- Pleasantly full on tasting with concentrated flavours.
- Clearly a wine of character and structure but with a nice, fleshy texture.
- Classy and elegant with good potential for ageing.”
- View: Marques de Caceres Reserva 2005 shows deep cherry color, orange edge.
- Nose: Aromas in wax, woodwork, spicy, ripe fruit, snuff
- Mouth: The wine is elegant in the mouth, fine bitter, savory, fine tannins
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
WINERY: Bodegas Marqués de Cáceres
Grapes: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha, Graciano 5%”