Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 201475cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
The Marqués de Cáceres Reserva, from the DO Rioja, can exclusively appear in great years. These wines can boast a splendid quality and rank among the classic wines worldwide. The 2014 vintage belongs to this category as well. Indeed, acclaimed reviewers in the world awarded it prestigious awards and exemplary notes. For example, Wine Spectator gave it 93/100 and declared "firm and well-integrated tannins" and added "floral notes ... balanced by the loamy soils, tobacco and mineral elements which confer it a savourous quality".
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Tempranillo|
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2014
Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2014 (Garnacha, Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2014:
- View: Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2014 is deep ruby color.
- Nose: Aromas of alternating thick toasted notes, of snuff, and light spices.
- Mouth: Structured on the palate with great complexity. Ripe fruit giving way to a roasted touches, chocolate, sweet spices.
A full wine of character equal to its noble terroir.
PAIRING: The Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2014 goes perfectly prepared fish and tuna in spicy sauce, fine charcuterie (Iberian), roast, stewed or grilled, especially foie, poultry, game birds, strong and old cheese.
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2014
- Intense, complex bouquet that confirms its ageing in quality oak: powerful aromas of blackberries and blackcurrants with a depth of toasted notes that blend with very fine oak.
- Pleasantly full on tasting with concentrated flavours.
- Clearly a wine of character and structure but with a nice, fleshy texture.
- Classy and elegant with good potential for ageing.