Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 201275cl Volume
Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
You will like to know that…
The Marqués de Cáceres Reserva, from the DO Rioja, can exclusively appear in great years. These wines can boast a splendid quality and rank among the classic wines worldwide. The 2012 vintage belongs to this category as well. Indeed, acclaimed reviewers in the world awarded it prestigious awards and exemplary notes. For example, Wine Spectator gave it 93/100 and declared "firm and well-integrated tannins" and added "floral notes ... balanced by the loamy soils, tobacco and mineral elements which confer it a savourous quality".
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
- View: Deep ruby.
- Nose: fine spicy notes and wild black fruit.
- Mouth: at length and structure, ripe tannins, fruit gourmand and roasted notes, long, beautiful complexity, freshness and structure.
VINES: Marqués de Cáceres
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo and 15% of Grenache and Graciano.
WINE PAIRING: fish, delicatessen (Iberian), all kinds of roasts, stews or grilled meat, beef tenderloin, duck, partridge, feathered game, strong and cured cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
- Intense, complex bouquet that confirms its ageing in quality oak: powerful aromas of blackberries and blackcurrants with a depth of toasted notes that blend with very fine oak.
- Pleasantly full on tasting with concentrated flavours.
- Clearly a wine of character and structure but with a nice, fleshy texture.
- Classy and elegant with good potential for ageing.