Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
Marqués de Cáceres (Rioja)
£18.62 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£111.71 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£204.80 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.29 points for each unit bought
The Marqués de Cáceres Reserva, from the DO Rioja, can exclusively appear in great years. These wines can boast a splendid quality and rank among the classic wines worldwide. The 2012 vintage belongs to this category as well. Indeed, acclaimed reviewers in the world awarded it prestigious awards and exemplary notes. For example, Wine Spectator gave it 93/100 and declared "firm and well-integrated tannins" and added "floral notes ... balanced by the loamy soils, tobacco and mineral elements which confer it a savourous quality".
Technical sheet · Marqués de Cáceres Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatMushroomsHam and sausagesCheeseRed meatBarbecueLambHard cheeseJamon Iberico|
If you liked Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
- View: Deep ruby.
- Nose: fine spicy notes and wild black fruit.
- Mouth: at length and structure, ripe tannins, fruit gourmand and roasted notes, long, beautiful complexity, freshness and structure.
VINES: Marqués de Cáceres
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo and 15% of Grenache and Graciano.
WINE PAIRING: fish, delicatessen (Iberian), all kinds of roasts, stews or grilled meat, beef tenderloin, duck, partridge, feathered game, strong and cured cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that...
Buy Marqués de Cáceres Wine:
Highlighted review about Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
Posted on 05/06/19 at 12.30
Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
More reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2012
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
Posted on 12/07/18 at 14.17
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- Has appellation Rioja.
- Their preparation is made by a blend of Tempranillo and a small part of Red Garnacha and Graciano.
- It is a wine cherry color with garnets, bright and clean piping.
- With an average, complex, deep, well-defined intensity.
- Contains balanced aromas of red and ripe fruits.
- The palate is a complex wine with a step marked by pleasant toasty notes and fruity.
- This wine is made from qualified only as "excellent or very good" vintages. Its aging is 20 months in French oak barrels a rest after 18 months in bottle.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2010
- Intense, complex bouquet that confirms its ageing in quality oak: powerful aromas of blackberries and blackcurrants with a depth of toasted notes that blend with very fine oak.
- Pleasantly full on tasting with concentrated flavours.
- Clearly a wine of character and structure but with a nice, fleshy texture.
- Classy and elegant with good potential for ageing.
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Reserva 2004
Marqués De Cáceres Reserva 2004
Excellent value, but a taste too classic for me. Ideal gift for parents or in-laws