Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 201175cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011
Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011 (Garnacha, Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011:
- View: intense dark cherry.
- Nose: complex aroma with a wonderful balance between ripe fruit and delicate hints of spice (vanilla, fine leather) French oak.
- Mouth: powerful, fleshy mouth with candied fruit, a large volume with slight notes of toasted wood.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Cáceres
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011
- On the nose, intense aromas of ripe fruits of the forest and Morello cherries blend with slightly toasted vanillin notes.
- Fresh, full and fleshy in the mouth, this wine delivers superb tannins that highlight its structure and complexity.
- A Gran Reserva with an impressive personality that comes through on tasting: richness, body, elegance and intense, long-lasting, balanced flavours to delight the palate.
In the end, this Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva is good with a little acidity really pleasant.