Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011
Marqués de Cáceres (Rioja)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.45 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Save £2.29! (-14%)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.21 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva
If you liked Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011 (Garnacha, Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011:
- View: intense dark cherry.
- Nose: complex aroma with a wonderful balance between ripe fruit and delicate hints of spice (vanilla, fine leather) French oak.
- Mouth: powerful, fleshy mouth with candied fruit, a large volume with slight notes of toasted wood.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that...
Buy Marqués de Cáceres Wine:
More reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2011
Posted on 02/10/15 at 05.29
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2010
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva 2009
- On the nose, intense aromas of ripe fruits of the forest and Morello cherries blend with slightly toasted vanillin notes.
- Fresh, full and fleshy in the mouth, this wine delivers superb tannins that highlight its structure and complexity.
- A Gran Reserva with an impressive personality that comes through on tasting: richness, body, elegance and intense, long-lasting, balanced flavours to delight the palate.
Bodegas Marques de Caceres Gran Reserva 2009
Good colour. Smells like cedar wood or pine tree. The Rioja tasted like wild berries.
I had the pleasure of taking it at a barbecue.