|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Tempranillo|
|James Suckling Score:||92|
Description of Marques de Cáceres Crianza 2017
Marques de Cáceres Crianza 2017 (Garnacha, Graciano and Tempranillo)
Producer: Marqués de Cáceres
Grapes: Garnacha, Graciano and Tempranillo
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marques de Cáceres Crianza 2017
- Re-defined bouquet of black cherries and blackberries with a soft touch of aromatic Mediterranean herbs.
- Lusciously fresh and fruity in the mouth where rich fruit (cherries, strawberries, raspberries) and notes of cinnamon mingle to give a pleasant fullness with a backbone of silky-smooth tannins.
- Long-lasting, unctuous finish.
- A splendid vintage that is velvety-soft and elegant.
- A perfect accompaniment to Mediterranean cuisine, fried food, grilled vegetables, pulses, paella and other rice dishes, pasta, fish in tomato sauce, ham, chorizo, pate, beef (roast, stewed or grilled) and cheese (mild or medium matured).
- Serve at 16-18°C.
- Grape: Tempranillo, Graciano, Garnacha.
- Marques de Caceres is one of the best known Rioja brands in the world. The winery goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure that the quality of this wine is consistently high.