Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2016
Marqués de Cáceres (Rioja)
£13.54 + £16.41 Shipping (6 - 9 days)
£81.22 + £16.41 Shipping (6 - 9 days)
£162.45 + £17.30 Shipping (6 - 9 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.21 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Marqués de Cáceres Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (85%), Garnacha tinta (15%), Graciano|
|Pairing:||StartersRiceMeatMushroomsHam and sausagesCheeseMushroom risottoRed meat|
If you liked Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2016 (Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta and Graciano)
- View: Beautiful bright ruby dress.
- Nose: The nose has a fine bouquet of black and black cherries, with slight notes of Mediterranean aromatic herbs.
- Mouth: Its passage through the mouth is fresh, fruity and sweet. The richness of the fruit gives way to a beautiful volume that holds silky tannins.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja (Spain).
VINEYARD: Marqués de Cáceres.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (85%), Garnacha Tinta (10%), Graciano (5%).
AGING: 12 months in split French oak barrels (60%) and American (40%). They are 25% of new barrels, 25% of two-year barrels, 25% of three-year barrels and 25% of maximum four-year barrels. Minimum 1 year of refining in the bottle before the launch date.
PREPARATION: Clusters crushed and destemmed. Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature that starts at 10ºC until reaching 28ºC. Maceration with the skins prolonged up to 20 days, in order to extract more color, aromas and tannic structure.Malolactic fermentation in new split French oak barrels or in stainless steel tanks, depending on the wine items. Once the malolactic fermentation is finished, all the wines pass into barrels with trasiega every 6 months.
WINE PAIRING: rice, roasted, stewed or grilled meats, fried foods, hams and sausages, legumes, paella, pates, Perfect to accompany Mediterranean cuisine, fish in tomato sauce, soft or semi-cured cheeses, grilled vegetables.
RECOMMENDED SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 14%
Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that...
Buy Marqués de Cáceres Wine:
More reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2016
Posted on 13/11/19 at 17.06
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012
- Re-defined bouquet of black cherries and blackberries with a soft touch of aromatic Mediterranean herbs.
- Lusciously fresh and fruity in the mouth where rich fruit (cherries, strawberries, raspberries) and notes of cinnamon mingle to give a pleasant fullness with a backbone of silky-smooth tannins.
- Long-lasting, unctuous finish.
- A splendid vintage that is velvety-soft and elegant.
- A perfect accompaniment to Mediterranean cuisine, fried food, grilled vegetables, pulses, paella and other rice dishes, pasta, fish in tomato sauce, ham, chorizo, pate, beef (roast, stewed or grilled) and cheese (mild or medium matured).
- Serve at 16-18°C.
- Grape: Tempranillo, Graciano, Garnacha.
- Marques de Caceres is one of the best known Rioja brands in the world. The winery goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure that the quality of this wine is consistently high.
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2011
April 23 will be the tell that I can check. I rated lamely keep hope after tasting. . .