Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 201575cl
Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2016
You will like to know that…
From the fertile lands of La Rioja comes this Marqués de Cáceres Allevamento, a special red that combines tradition and innovation.
Elaborated by Marques de Cáceres, a winery that has been producing quality wines for more than four decades. It was founded in 1970 by Enrique Forner and was a pioneer in the renewal of Rioja wines. Currently, the fifth generation of the family is in charge of the winery.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Cáceres|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (85%), Graciano (5%), Garnacha (10%)|
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2015
Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2015 (Tempranillo, Graciano and Garnacha)
TASTING NOTES Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2015 :
- View: a shiny dark ruby.
- Nose: nuances of red berries.
- Mouth: hints of vanilla, a pinch of pepper, a great depth.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo, 15% Grenache and Graciano.
AGEING: Aged in oak barrels for 12 months and refinement in the bottle for at least 14 months depending on the date of marketing.
PAIRING: cured cheeses, ham, red meats, grilled Garnes, casseroles.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2015
- Re-defined bouquet of black cherries and blackberries with a soft touch of aromatic Mediterranean herbs.
- Lusciously fresh and fruity in the mouth where rich fruit (cherries, strawberries, raspberries) and notes of cinnamon mingle to give a pleasant fullness with a backbone of silky-smooth tannins.
- Long-lasting, unctuous finish.
- A splendid vintage that is velvety-soft and elegant.
- A perfect accompaniment to Mediterranean cuisine, fried food, grilled vegetables, pulses, paella and other rice dishes, pasta, fish in tomato sauce, ham, chorizo, pate, beef (roast, stewed or grilled) and cheese (mild or medium matured).
- Serve at 16-18°C.
- Grape: Tempranillo, Graciano, Garnacha.
- Marques de Caceres is one of the best known Rioja brands in the world. The winery goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure that the quality of this wine is consistently high.