Lalomba 201875cl Volume
Description of Lalomba 2018
Lalomba 2018 (Garnacha, Macabeu, Viura and Garnacha negra)
- View: It is a wine of a pink gold. It is very nice and clear, transparent.
- Nose: Predominantly smell of roses and berries, among which cherry and strawberry. In addition, notes of peach and oriental fruit.
- Mouth: It is a very sweet and pleasant wine. Red fruits predominate. It has an excellent balance between fatty and beverage acidity level. And a creamy finish.
APPELLATION: Rioja, Spain.
VINEYARD: Ramon Bilbao.
GRAPES: 90% Grenache, 10% Viura.
AGEING: This drink rests on concrete tanks for 4 months for the fruit flavors and sweetness mingle pleasant. This tank is constantly reviewed to check its temperature.
DEVELOPMENT: The process of making this drink is very delicate, because its grapes are carefully collected and then go through the traditional process of pressing together with other berries. Then allowed to stand for one day result in a steel tank and subsequently collejos retire.
PAIRING: seafood, especially mussels. It also combines with sushi.
TEMPERATURE: 12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10%
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lalomba 2018
Ramón Bilbao Lalomba Rosado 2016
- View: soft tone pinkish salmon.
- Nose: floral and subtle aromas, a palette of fresh red fruits, roses and cherries.
- Mouth: light and juicy, a set of flowers and fruit with delicate hints of juicy citrus, creamy and final round.
GRAPES: Grenache 90% and 10% Viura.
METHOD: Handpicked in boxes of 12 kg. In inert atmosphere, to collect crushed grapes is drained by gravity wort. Stay on its lees for 48 hours before desfangar. After settling, fermented in concrete tanks.
WINE PAIRING: ideal to take at the time of aperitif, perfect with fatty fish, sushi and mussels.