Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
£124.08 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£124.08 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£248.16 FREE SHIPPING! (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Great wines direct UK Free shipping from £130.00 in this store
£ You will receive 1.9 points for each unit bought
If you liked Lalomba 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Lalomba 2018 (Garnacha, Macabeu, Viura and Garnacha negra)
- View: It is a wine of a pink gold. It is very nice and clear, transparent.
- Nose: Predominantly smell of roses and berries, among which cherry and strawberry. In addition, notes of peach and oriental fruit.
- Mouth: It is a very sweet and pleasant wine. Red fruits predominate. It has an excellent balance between fatty and beverage acidity level. And a creamy finish.
APPELLATION: Rioja, Spain.
VINEYARD: Ramon Bilbao.
GRAPES: 90% Grenache, 10% Viura.
AGEING: This drink rests on concrete tanks for 4 months for the fruit flavors and sweetness mingle pleasant. This tank is constantly reviewed to check its temperature.
DEVELOPMENT: The process of making this drink is very delicate, because its grapes are carefully collected and then go through the traditional process of pressing together with other berries. Then allowed to stand for one day result in a steel tank and subsequently collejos retire.
PAIRING: seafood, especially mussels. It also combines with sushi.
TEMPERATURE: 12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10%
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón Bilbao is...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
Highlighted review about Lalomba 2018
Posted on 26/03/19 at 13.09
More reviews about Lalomba 2018
Posted on 15/04/19 at 11.30
- View: Pale pink with salmon touches.
- Nose: floral aromas of roses, fruity aromas of red fruit, fresh fruit and icing.
- Mouth: Light, juicy, with fruity aromas, citrus notes, floral notes. Harmonious, cozy, creamy and final round.
APPELLATION: Rioja (Spain).
VINEYARD: Bodegas Ramon Bilbao.
GRAPES: Grenache and Viura.
AGEING: 1 month stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: manual clusters in small boxes of 15 kg, which were cooled and transported to the winery where they remained cold room 24 hours Harvest. Then they passed through the optical selection table, getting the best selection of some shelled grapes, whole and in perfect condition. Then they were taken to the press, where in an inert environment, maceration began. After six hours, and after several sampling, winemakers decided decanting and the wort was obtained by the traditional method of bleeding by gravity, without automatic pressing. This wort is transferred to a stainless steel tank where it is allowed desfangar for 24 hours after which the clean must is collected to ferment for twenty days to less than 15 °C to preserve the maximum the most delicate aromas. After completion of fermentation, the wine is racked for maceration with lees for about one month.
PAIRING: Appetizers, vegetables, oily fish, sushi and mussels.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Posted on 01/10/19 at 04.55
Posted on 10/07/19 at 12.02
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Lalomba 2016
Ramón Bilbao Lalomba Rosado 2016
Reviews about Lalomba 2015
Reviews about Lalomba 2017
Ramón Bilbao Lalomba 2017
- View: soft tone pinkish salmon.
- Nose: floral and subtle aromas, a palette of fresh red fruits, roses and cherries.
- Mouth: light and juicy, a set of flowers and fruit with delicate hints of juicy citrus, creamy and final round.
GRAPES: Grenache 90% and 10% Viura.
METHOD: Handpicked in boxes of 12 kg. In inert atmosphere, to collect crushed grapes is drained by gravity wort. Stay on its lees for 48 hours before desfangar. After settling, fermented in concrete tanks.
WINE PAIRING: ideal to take at the time of aperitif, perfect with fatty fish, sushi and mussels.