Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
£27.59 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£165.53 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£331.05 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 0.42 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Lalomba
If you liked Lalomba 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Lalomba 2017 (Garnacha, Viura, Macabeu and Garnacha negra)
- View: pale pink peach intensity. Bright, clean and with presence of tears.
- Nose: medium intensity, complex nuances, red fruit, skin fruit (apricot) aromas of lychee, citrus fruits (lemon peel, grapefruit), floral notes (orange blossom) and delicate herbal notes.
- Mouth: good impact, perfect balance between acidity and fat. In retronasal, again fruity notes and fruity character on the nose. A harmonious wine.
VINEYARD: Name: Lalomba.
GRAPES: 90% and 10% Grenache Viura.
AGEING: Light aging on lees.
PREPARATION: Manual harvest of the grapes in small boxes of 12 kg, then cooled and transported to the winery with cold room stay another 24 hours, vintage started on September 8. In inert atmosphere, grape pressed to collect the drained by gravity wort. Permanence of wine on its lees for 48 hours before desfangar. After settling, fermented in concrete tanks.
PAIRING: grilled vegetables, oily fish, sushi and mussels.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón Bilbao is...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
More reviews about Lalomba 2017
Posted on 25/03/19 at 11.47
Ramón Bilbao Lalomba 2017
- View: soft tone pinkish salmon.
- Nose: floral and subtle aromas, a palette of fresh red fruits, roses and cherries.
- Mouth: light and juicy, a set of flowers and fruit with delicate hints of juicy citrus, creamy and final round.
GRAPES: Grenache 90% and 10% Viura.
METHOD: Handpicked in boxes of 12 kg. In inert atmosphere, to collect crushed grapes is drained by gravity wort. Stay on its lees for 48 hours before desfangar. After settling, fermented in concrete tanks.
WINE PAIRING: ideal to take at the time of aperitif, perfect with fatty fish, sushi and mussels.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Lalomba 2018
Reviews about Lalomba 2016
Ramón Bilbao Lalomba Rosado 2016
Reviews about Lalomba 2015