La Rioja Alta 904 Gran Reserva 2010
La Rioja Alta (Rioja)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
Save £2.46! (-7%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.53 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
If you liked La Rioja Alta 904 Gran Reserva 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · La Rioja Alta
La Rioja Alta 904 Gran Reserva 2010 (Graciano and Tempranillo)
- View: Noted for its high middle layer cherry red, and purple rim.
- Nose: Very intense aroma, complex, with notes of plum and ripe grapes, blackberry jam and red raspberries that give way to spicy notes and balsamic leaf snuff, cedar, licorice, vanilla, mint chocolate and ground coffee.
- Mouth: A good entrance, fresh and balanced, with polished tannins and silky, and friendly and delicate finish. Very long aftertaste with balsamic notes of coffee and toasted caramel, candied fruits and licorice dominate these pleasant sensations.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (90%), Graziano (10%)
AGEING: The wine was chosen to American oak barrels own manufacturing of 4-year-old remained there for 4 years. During his upbringing he was racked every six months by the traditional method of barrel to barrel.
PREPARATION: The grapes were harvested in boxes and were taken to the winery in refrigerated trucks to preserve its integrity. After gentle stemming and crushing, musts passed stainless steel tanks where alcoholic fermentation performed at controlled temperature for 18 days. Then the selected lots completed malolactic fermentation naturally in 94 days.
WINE PAIRING: Meat and fish not too spicy and chocolate desserts. Ideal as glass tabletop.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-18 °C
La Rioja Alta
On July 10, 1890, five Basque and Rioja-based vine growers created "Sociedad Vinicola De La Rioja Alta" in what is known as the Haro Station District. This was the beginning of a fascinating business venture in which the only dream of the five founders was to craft and age high-quality wines. The...
Buy La Rioja Alta Wine:
More reviews about La Rioja Alta 904 Gran Reserva 2010
Posted on 01/10/19 at 13.20
- View: burgundy red, brown flecks.
- Nose: bouquet with abundant balsamic notes of mint, leather and licorosas notes. Balanced and elegant.
- Boca: palate highly concentrated mineral and delicate tannins.
APPELLATION: Rioja.VINEYARD: Tempranillo (90%) of vines more than 40 years of Briñas, Labastida and Villalba perfectly complemented with 10% Graciano our Melchorón I and II of Briones and Rodezno.GRAPES: Tempranillo 90% and 10% Graciano
AGEING: aged for 4 years in American oak barrels, with retention of 4 years. During his upbringing, he racked every six months by the traditional method of barrel to barrel.PREPARATION: alcoholic and malolactic fermentation performed.
PAIRING: camembert cheese, aperitifs and desserts.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE:ALCOHOL: 13.5%
Posted on 26/03/19 at 03.33