La Montesa Magnum 2009
Bodegas Palacios Remondo (Rioja)
£20.40 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy La Montesa Magnum 2009 right now.
Technical sheet · La Montesa
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Palacios Remondo|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Carignan, Grenache, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatRed meatHam and sausagesCheesePâté or foie grasSemi-cured cheeseJamon IbericoFoieManchego cheese|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Palacios Remondo
La Montesa Magnum 2009 (Carignan, Grenache, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
- View: Palacios Remondo la Montesa Crianza Magnum 2009 is ruby red and purple, maroon and silver, bright and crisp
- Nose: In the glass, the passage of minutes by opening the wine is protected.
Overcome shyness, cherry syrup is diluted and emerging pulp and
juice, watermelon, nectarines, apples and ripe
quince velvety. The mild fragrance of wood, pepper
typical vanilla white and red wines parenting play
wrap the fruit, presenting them on a very mineral, almost
- Mouth: Raspberries and strawberries with orange flow in a textured red
smoothness and delicate citrus nerve. Fat and silky, creamy, floral,
Tempranillo, Graciano, Garnacha and Carignan
CELLAR: Palacios Remondo
Bodegas Palacios Remondo
Bodegas Palacios Remondo has a winemaking tradition that dates back to the last four generations. Jose Palacios Remondo But it was really responsible for what is now the winery, planting the best selection of traditional varieties of Rioja wine growing and caring with a great vocation. With great...
Buy Bodegas Palacios Remondo Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about La Montesa Magnum 2015
- View: cherry red, dark red edges.
- Nose: red fruit, very floral, light and pleasant sensations toast sumamentes spicy.
- Mouth: good tour with hints of fruit, good acidity and fine bitterness.
VINEYARD: Monte Yerga.
GRAPES: 92% Grenache, 8% Tempranillo.
AGEING: 12 months in barrels.
Elaboration: destemming and crushing of the grapes. spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel vats with pumping. Maceration for about 35 days. malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: Red meats, roasts, stews, all kinds of game, stews, cheeses and foie.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Reviews about La Montesa Magnum 2014
la Montesa Magnum 2014
- View: dark ruby red, scarlet trim, rather tall and elegant thin tear layer.
- Nose: many fresh and juicy red fruits, cherries, strawberries, pomegranates, citrus subtle touches a bouquet of fragrant flowers, creamy notes of parenting.
- Mouth: elegant, tasty, silky, lively, cheerful and balanced wine.
WINERY: Bodegas Palacios Remondo
GRAPES: Grenache, Mazuela, Tempranillo.
AGEING: 12 months in barrels of French and American oak.
PAIRING: Rice with meat, roasts, poultry, grilled white meats, grilled red meats, grilled red meats, game birds, cooked, roasted lamb, sausages, stews, Iberian ham, Pulses
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Palacios Remondo Crianza la Montesa Magnum 2014
Strawberry red colour. On the nose, red fruit and green pepper. Softer than 2014.
As I had it between meals I could not pair it.