|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Palacios Remondo|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Carignan, Grenache, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
Elaboration of La Montesa Magnum 2009
La Montesa Magnum 2009 (Carignan, Grenache, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
- View: Palacios Remondo la Montesa Crianza Magnum 2009 is ruby red and purple, maroon and silver, bright and crisp
- Nose: In the glass, the passage of minutes by opening the wine is protected.
Overcome shyness, cherry syrup is diluted and emerging pulp and
juice, watermelon, nectarines, apples and ripe
quince velvety. The mild fragrance of wood, pepper
typical vanilla white and red wines parenting play
wrap the fruit, presenting them on a very mineral, almost
- Mouth: Raspberries and strawberries with orange flow in a textured red
smoothness and delicate citrus nerve. Fat and silky, creamy, floral,
Tempranillo, Graciano, Garnacha and Carignan
CELLAR: Palacios Remondo
How to serve
Bodegas Palacios Remondo has a winemaking tradition that dates back to the last four generations. Jose Palacios Remondo But it was really responsible for what is now the winery, planting the best selection of traditional varieties of Rioja wine growing and caring with a great vocation. With great foresight, prepared their children (currently responsible for the firm) in the best schools of enology and viticulture encouraging them to visit important French wineries of the main wine producing regions.More about the Winery
Reviews of La Montesa Magnum 2009
- View: cherry red, dark red edges.
- Nose: red fruit, very floral, light and pleasant sensations toast sumamentes spicy.
- Mouth: good tour with hints of fruit, good acidity and fine bitterness.
VINEYARD: Monte Yerga.
GRAPES: 92% Grenache, 8% Tempranillo.
AGEING: 12 months in barrels.
Elaboration: destemming and crushing of the grapes. spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel vats with pumping. Maceration for about 35 days. malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: Red meats, roasts, stews, all kinds of game, stews, cheeses and foie.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
- View: dark ruby red, scarlet trim, rather tall and elegant thin tear layer.
- Nose: many fresh and juicy red fruits, cherries, strawberries, pomegranates, citrus subtle touches a bouquet of fragrant flowers, creamy notes of parenting.
- Mouth: elegant, tasty, silky, lively, cheerful and balanced wine.
WINERY: Bodegas Palacios Remondo
GRAPES: Grenache, Mazuela, Tempranillo.
AGEING: 12 months in barrels of French and American oak.
PAIRING: Rice with meat, roasts, poultry, grilled white meats, grilled red meats, grilled red meats, game birds, cooked, roasted lamb, sausages, stews, Iberian ham, Pulses
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%