|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2006 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Palacios Remondo|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
Elaboration of La Montesa Magnum 2006
La Montesa Magnum 2006 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
- View: Pretty intense garnet red dress. Clean and bright
- Nose: Intense with delicate aromas of violets, strawberries, thyme, spicy, toasty aromas of minerals and timber.
- Mouth: It's tasty, comprehensive and balanced. With a long, harmonized and tasty
VINEYARDS: Bodegas Palacios Remondo
Grapes: Tempranillo, Graciano, Garnacha and Cariñena
AGEING: 12 months in French oak and American.
TEMPERATURE: 15 º C and 16 ° C
MATCHING WINE: Red meats, game birds, fatty meats and cheeses.
How to serve
Bodegas Palacios Remondo has a winemaking tradition that dates back to the last four generations. Jose Palacios Remondo But it was really responsible for what is now the winery, planting the best selection of traditional varieties of Rioja wine growing and caring with a great vocation. With great foresight, prepared their children (currently responsible for the firm) in the best schools of enology and viticulture encouraging them to visit important French wineries of the main wine producing regions.More about the Winery
Reviews of La Montesa Magnum 2006
- View: cherry red, dark red edges.
- Nose: red fruit, very floral, light and pleasant sensations toast sumamentes spicy.
- Mouth: good tour with hints of fruit, good acidity and fine bitterness.
VINEYARD: Monte Yerga.
GRAPES: 92% Grenache, 8% Tempranillo.
AGEING: 12 months in barrels.
Elaboration: destemming and crushing of the grapes. spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel vats with pumping. Maceration for about 35 days. malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: Red meats, roasts, stews, all kinds of game, stews, cheeses and foie.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
- View: dark ruby red, scarlet trim, rather tall and elegant thin tear layer.
- Nose: many fresh and juicy red fruits, cherries, strawberries, pomegranates, citrus subtle touches a bouquet of fragrant flowers, creamy notes of parenting.
- Mouth: elegant, tasty, silky, lively, cheerful and balanced wine.
WINERY: Bodegas Palacios Remondo
GRAPES: Grenache, Mazuela, Tempranillo.
AGEING: 12 months in barrels of French and American oak.
PAIRING: Rice with meat, roasts, poultry, grilled white meats, grilled red meats, grilled red meats, game birds, cooked, roasted lamb, sausages, stews, Iberian ham, Pulses
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%