The winery Hacienda López de Haro elaborates this Hacienda López de Haro Reserva , a red wine from Rioja made of graciano and tempranillo grapes. The Hacienda López de Haro Reserva is the ideal red to combine with lamb and red meat.
“- In Classic red wine Bodega Hacienda Lopez de Haro reserve is produced with denomination of origin Rioja.
- Tempranillo and Graciano grapes come from old vines that are used in its preparation.
- In view showing a ruby appearance with tile edging.
- It has a powerful ripe fruit followed by spicy notes and a hint of vanilla aroma.
- The vintage of this wine is done manually.
- aged in French and American oak barrels for a period of 20 months.
- In its aging one racking also it serves to clean the wine is made.
- After it clarified with egg white and remains in bottle 2 years.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bodega Classica Hacienda López de Haro Reserva Doca 2009:
- View: ruby edging tile.
- Nose: Powerful nose with primary aromas of ripe fruit accompanied by spicy notes and balsamic complex with a hint of vanilla.
- Mouth: balanced, a round and unctuous wine with a sweet, ripe tannins and a long aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Bodega Clássica
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Graciano.
WINE PAIRING: Iberian sausages, stews or powerful cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
- View: Lopez de Haro Reserva 2006 has a nice dark and intense red ruby with garnet rim. Clean and bright.
- Nose: It has an intense, clean and well defined nose. Stresses ripe red fruit with spicy notes perfectly assembled, leather, earthy memories, roasted and slightly smoky.
- Mouth: On the palate, fruity sensations dominate and complexity provided by his good upbringing. Has a step warm mouth with a superb acidity and a ripe, integrated tannins. Long and persistent finish. A red wine with excellent value
TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13.5%
PAIRING: Stews, Rice with meat, Stews, semi Cheese, Beef, Red meat with sauce
WINEMAKING: Spend a classic Crianza 20 months in French oak and American oak. Then clarified with egg whites and bottled. Stay a minimum of two years of aging in bottle before its release.
WINERY: WINERY Classica
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Graciano”
“The Bodega Clássica should be enjoyed after the meal. We drank a pair of bottles of Hacienda López de Haro Reserva 2004 with my friend.
Good colour. It smells toasty. I had it cooled and it tasted both, fresh and soft.”