Hacienda López de Haro elaborates this Hacienda López de Haro Blanco , a white wine from Rioja produced with viura grapes. The Hacienda López de Haro Blanco is the ideal white to combine with whitefish and bluefish. Drinks&Co users rate this white wine with 4,5 out of 5 points.
“TASTING NOTES:View: Yellow color, faded.Nose: Fresh aromas of concentrated red fruit, with a hint of oak.Mouth: good acidity, flavor of ripe red fruits dipped in liquor, assault in the mouth gently with long broad and final step.APPELLATION: La Rioja.VINEYARD: Compendium of old vines of Viura.GRAPES: Viura mainly, supplemented with small amounts of Malvasia and Garnacha Blanca.AGEING: 2 months in French oak barrels.PREPARATION: The harvest is done manually during the month of October. It is performed a process of 24 hours maceration, soft condensate and controlled fermentation temperature in small stores.WINE PAIRING: Fish, salads, appetizers.TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °CALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“- a ripe fruit of dates, banana and honeydew melon joins a subtle note of wood
- Palate with noticeable acidity and a slight, salinas touch
- The good structure promises a long, balanced and delicious reverberation allergens: contains sulfites”
“TASTING NOTES OF Classica Hacienda López de Haro Blanco 2015:
- View: straw yellow.
- Nose: ripe fruit, dates and bananas, aging notes.
- Mouth: fleshy, fresh, long and balanced and a pleasant memory.
VINEYARD: Bodega Clássica
GRAPES: Viura and others.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“TASTING NOTES :
- View: Lopez de Haro Blanco 2011 is straw yellow .
- Nose: On the nose ripe fruit (pear, apple ), dates and banana notes together to nurture, that make it interesting and complex.
- Mouth: The palate is fleshy and fresh, being long, balanced and leaving a pleasant memory .
ALCOHOL: 12.5 %
PAIRING: Marida with a variety of dishes, from fish in the oven until cooked white meat .
TEMPERATURE: Between 9 º C and 12 º C.
WINEMAKING: The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks for about 3 weeks.
AGEING: Aged for two months in French oak barrels .
GRAPES : 100 % Viura
CELLAR: Bodega Classica”
“Hacienda López de Haro Blanco is a white wine D. O. C Rioja prepared by Classica winery. It is an interesting and complex wine made from 100% Viura and aged for two months in French oak barrels. Tasting notes of Hacienda López de Haro Blanco Barrica Barrica Hacienda López de Haro Blanco is straw yellow. Nose: ripe fruit, dates and bananas, Board notes raising, that make it interesting and complex stresses.”