£7.39 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Gavanza 2012 right now.
Technical sheet · Gavanza
You may also be interested in...
Description · Maetierra
Gavanza 2012 (Garnacha, Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Gavanza 2012:
- View: Cherry red.
- Nose: intense, complex, fruity aromas, ripe fruit, berries, spices and snuff notes.
- Mouth: friendly, potent, creamy, mineral notes, notes of underbrush, nice long and final end.
VINEYARD: Castillo de Maetierra
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano and Garnacha.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
The grapes used to make Maetierra´s wines are grown in Finca Maetierra, which is located in Calahorra, a municipality that grows 150 hectares of different varieties. Maetierra has opted for modern plantations in a trellis formation, which are harvested mechanically at night when the temperature...
Buy Maetierra Wine:
Highlighted review about Gavanza 2012
Posted on 09/06/16 at 14.29
- It is made from grapes Tempranillo, Graciano and Garnacha.
- This is a red wine pillory.
- Intense and fruity aroma, with spicy notes and snuff.
- The taste powerful, mineral and long finish and pleasant notes.
- It is an aged for 14 months in new French oak wine.
- The optimum operating temperature is between 16 ° C and 18 ° C and its alcohol content is 14 °.
More reviews about Gavanza 2012
Posted on 10/04/16 at 04.47
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gavanza 2009
Gavanza Is a signature wine based on the philosophy Quatro Pagos. Very attractive for both advanced consumers, and for those who simply want to enjoy a great wine of high expression.
Reviews about Gavanza 2015
Red Bordeaux tone. Aromas of red fruit jelly, with notes of green pepper. Taste of blackberries and wild fruits.
Reviews about Gavanza 2005
This Gavanza was very good with the dessert.
Purchased at a specialized store.
There is nothing better at Rioja.