Faustino VII Rosado 2018
Bodegas Faustino (Rioja)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£3.21 + £4.31 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.05 points for each unit bought
If you liked Faustino VII Rosado 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Faustino
Faustino VII Rosado 2018 (Tempranillo and Garnacha negra)
- View: Beautiful salmon, fuchsia sparkles with light. Bright and limpid.
- Nose: clasping nose with powerful aromas of red fruits, strawberry and blackberry highlighting.
- Mouth: tasty fruity and fresh taste is perceived, corresponding to the aromas flavor.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (80%) and Grenache (20%).
AGEING: This wine is bottled and goes to market without going through any period of aging.
PREPARATION: The vines are subjected to corresponding processes harvest and vinification following conventional methodology.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect for eating as a snack or as an accompaniment to grilled chicken.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6 - 10 °C
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in...
Buy Bodegas Faustino Wine:
More reviews about Faustino VII Rosado 2018
Posted on 19/07/19 at 11.46
Posted on 27/06/19 at 15.54
WINERY: Bodegas Faustino
Varieties: Tempranillo and Garnacha
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Faustino VII Rosado 2016
- The wine is made from 80% Tempranillo and 20% Garnacha grapes to achieve the pretty pink colour. It is cold fermented to maintain smooth fruity aromas and flavours.
- This rose wine has good fruit aromas and flavours and a soft easy balance of acidity and alcohol. Excellent on its own, or with chicken, fish and ham.
Reviews about Faustino VII Rosado 2013
Faustino V Rosado 2013
Reviews about Faustino VII Rosado 2009
Faustino V 2009
- Tasting notes: Colour: brilliant rose. Nose: red berry notes, fresh fruit,
medium intensity, lactic notes. Palate: fruity, fresh, balanced
- Score: 87