Faustino VII Rosado 201775cl
Faustino VII Rosado 2019
Description of Faustino VII Rosado 2017
Faustino VII Rosado 2017 (Tempranillo and Garnacha negra)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino VII Rosado 2017:
- View: bright red, lilac flashes.
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits.
- Mouth: pleasant and balanced, red fruits. End of average length.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
PAIRING: cold meats, veal escalope, pork grilled dishes prepared with potatoes and / or mushrooms, Quiche Lorraine, rice and pasta in general. Tomatoes, zucchinis.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino VII Rosado 2017
- The wine is made from 80% Tempranillo and 20% Garnacha grapes to achieve the pretty pink colour. It is cold fermented to maintain smooth fruity aromas and flavours.
- This rose wine has good fruit aromas and flavours and a soft easy balance of acidity and alcohol. Excellent on its own, or with chicken, fish and ham.
Faustino V Rosado 2013
The Faustino VII Rosado is a fantastic value for money.