Faustino VII 201875cl
Faustino VII 2018
Description of Faustino VII 2018
Faustino VII 2018 (Tempranillo)
- View: Cherry red with clear honeyed tones.
- Nose: high intensity, freshness; spicy notes: vanilla notes breeding and varietal notes adorn the aromatic spectrum.
- Mouth: Highly balanced and elegant. Intense and persistent on the palate.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Mazuelo.
AGEING: Faustino VII undergoes a short aging in American oak barrels which lasts about ten months before being bottled and start being marketed.
PREPARATION: After transporting the grapes to the winery winemaking processes and development of Faustino VII start. These are made following the great wine tradition of La Rioja, one of the producing areas of the world most famous wine. The methodology used is conventional.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal to eat with pasta with bolognese sauce, stews, vegetables, stews and soft meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino VII 2018
- Ruby in colour the palate has rich jammy fruits with slight hints of sweetness, vanilla and spice on the finish; evidence of the ten months it has spent in new American oak. Excellent with sausages, cottage pie and grilled chops.
- Despite its status as a vin joven (young wine), VII Tinto is made with great care from 95% Tempranillo and 5% Mazuelo grapes and benefits from 10 months in American oak barrels with six months in the bottle.