Bodegas Faustino elaborates this Faustino V Reserva , a red wine from the region of Rioja made of tempranillo and cariñena. The Faustino V Reserva is the ideal red to combine with semi-cured cheese and gruyere.
“TASTING NOTES OF Faustino V Reserva 2013:
- View: Clean, bright, cherry red with garnet evolution
- Nose: Very intense. integrated aromas, sweet notes of oak and ripe fruit
- Mouth: A good entrance, elegant and balanced structure as a whole. Final medium to long
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Mazuelo
AGEING: 18 months in American oak barrels
PAIRING: any kind of meat and grilled mushrooms. Some flavorful fish or fatty, like tuna or cod. Medium cheeses healing
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%”
“- Intense aromas and flavours combine effortlessly with acidity and tannins, softened and married by al least 17 months in American oak and two years in the bottle.
- This well-loved Rioja is a velvety and harmonious wine with richness and spice on the finish. Its velvety soft fruit makes it easy to drink.
- Great with Lamb, pork and rich poultry dishes.”
“The border colour was almost brown . It has aromas that reminded me of white roses. It seemed sweet to me.
A good Bodegas Faustino who goes well with beef stew.
I shared a few glasses of Faustino V Reserva with that person I always am happy to drink wine with.
I bought it at a wine fair.
“Typical opacity of a Bodegas Faustino. The smell of this Faustino V Reserva somehow reminds me a menthol candy. I noticed a licorice flavour.
I had it at some good friends house.
Faustino V Reserva can be purchased here, It's where I've found it cheaper.
The price-quality ratio is unbeatable.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.