Faustino V Reserva 201575cl
Faustino V Reserva 2015
Description of Faustino V Reserva 2015
Faustino V Reserva 2015 (Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: clean, bright, tone cherry red, ruby evolution.
- Nose: Intense, with some complexity, sweet notes (vanilla and cocoa), nice ripe fruit, hints of cedar and spice to the background.
- Mouth: good intensity, subtle notes of toasted coconut remember.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located in Oyon (Álava) at 450 meters above the level of the sea.
GRAPES: 92% Tempranillo, 8% Mazuelo.
AGEING: 18 months aging in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: controlled fermentation at 28 ° C.
WINE PAIRING: any kind of meat and grilled mushrooms, flavorful fish, such as tuna or cod, cheese healing medium, such as emmental and gruyere, tomato paste and / or cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino V Reserva 2015
- This well-loved Rioja is a velvety and harmonious wine with richness and spice on the finish. Its velvety soft fruit makes it easy to drink.
- Great with Lamb, pork and rich poultry dishes.