Faustino V Reserva 201475cl Volume
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Faustino V Reserva 2014
Faustino V Reserva 2014 (Cariñena and Tempranillo)
- View: bright orange, of course, covered and intense middle layer.
- Nose: Complex and elegant with aromas of blueberries, coffee, cinnamon and caramel.
- Mouth: fruity and pleasant also notes blueberries, coffee and cinnamon.
GRAPES: Tempranillo Mazuelo 90% and 10%.
AGEING: finally aged 16 months in barrels of American white oak from Missouri. Before heading out to the market, lies another 24 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: after making the harvest, the beans ferment alcoholically for about 10 days at a temperature never exceeding 29º. maceration process then begins with its own skins for about 20 days.
WINE PAIRING: Grilled red meats, cheeses and semi roast red meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18 ° C
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino V Reserva 2014
- This well-loved Rioja is a velvety and harmonious wine with richness and spice on the finish. Its velvety soft fruit makes it easy to drink.
- Great with Lamb, pork and rich poultry dishes.