Faustino V Reserva 2012
Bodegas Faustino (Rioja)
£24.12 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£144.70 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£289.40 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.37 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Faustino V Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Faustino V Reserva 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Faustino
Faustino V Reserva 2012 (Cariñena and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino V Reserva 2012:
- View: Intense cherry red, bright and trim tile.
- Nose: intense, toasted notes, fruity aromas, red fruit, candied fruit, vanilla and spicy notes.
- Mouth: Round, velvety, meaty, sweet tannins, well integrated tannins soft and tasty.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Mazuelo.
AGEING: 16 months in American white oak barrels.
TEMPERATURE: 18-19 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in...
Buy Bodegas Faustino Wine:
Highlighted review about Faustino V Reserva 2012
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
Faustino V Reserva 2012
More reviews about Faustino V Reserva 2012
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- Made from grapes Tempranillo and Mazuelo.
- It is a wine of intense cherry red color, with tile trim.
- fruit aromas with toasty notes, hints of candied fruit, vanilla and spicy notes.
- Its flavor is meaty, velvety, with sweet tannins well integrated.
- It is soft and tasty.
- This wine is aged for 16 months in American white oak barrels.
- The optimum temperature is between 18ºC and 19ºC and its alcohol content of 13. 5 °.
Posted on 18/04/18 at 10.13
Clean, bright, medium-high, elegant garnet tone
Intense and complex, sweet and spicy
Ripe fruit and aging, such as cinnamon, snuff or cedar
Fine and complex
Good acidity, with a homogeneous step
Long finish, very spicy
Posted on 17/02/18 at 03.09
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Faustino V Reserva 2006
Reviews about Faustino V Reserva 2011
- This well-loved Rioja is a velvety and harmonious wine with richness and spice on the finish. Its velvety soft fruit makes it easy to drink.
- Great with Lamb, pork and rich poultry dishes.
Reviews about Faustino V Reserva 2010