|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Elaboration of Faustino V Reserva 2012
Faustino V Reserva 2012 (Cariñena and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino V Reserva 2012:
- View: Intense cherry red, bright and trim tile.
- Nose: intense, toasted notes, fruity aromas, red fruit, candied fruit, vanilla and spicy notes.
- Mouth: Round, velvety, meaty, sweet tannins, well integrated tannins soft and tasty.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Mazuelo.
AGEING: 16 months in American white oak barrels.
TEMPERATURE: 18-19 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino V Reserva 2012
- This well-loved Rioja is a velvety and harmonious wine with richness and spice on the finish. Its velvety soft fruit makes it easy to drink.
- Great with Lamb, pork and rich poultry dishes.