Faustino V Reserva 200975cl Volume
Faustino V Reserva 2013
You will like to know that…
Faustino V Reserva is a classic among classics presented in a classic bottle, darkened to black, which has become an indisputable sign of the brand identity. This wine express the Rioja of yesterday, a wine that has not tried to modernize. The Faustino V Reserva 2009 is sturdy and elegant at the same time.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (90%), Mazuelo (10%)|
Description of Faustino V Reserva 2009
Faustino V Reserva 2009 (Tempranillo and Mazuelo)
- View: 2009 Faustino V Reserva shows an intense cherry red bright color, tile trim
- Nose: Rich, toasty notes, fruity aromas, red fruit, candied fruit, vanilla and spicy notes
- Mouth: Round, velvety, fleshy with sweet tannins well integrated tannins soft and tasty
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Mazuelo
WINERY: Bodegas Faustino
AGEING: 16 months in American oak and 24 in bottle
PAIRING: red meat, cheese, fish
How to serve
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino V Reserva 2009
- This well-loved Rioja is a velvety and harmonious wine with richness and spice on the finish. Its velvety soft fruit makes it easy to drink.
- Great with Lamb, pork and rich poultry dishes.