Faustino V Reserva 198275cl Volume
Faustino V Reserva 2013
Description of Faustino V Reserva 1982
Faustino V Reserva 1982 (Tempranillo)
- View: Cherry red with brick red trim.
- Nose: Intense with fine notes of oak and red fruits, candied fruits fund, contributions of vanilla and spice from the oak barrel.
- Palate: Round and fleshy velvety tannins combining sweet grapes. Soft and round.
GRAPES: 92% 8% Tempranillo Mazuelo
CELLAR: Bodegas Faustino.
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino V Reserva 1982
- This well-loved Rioja is a velvety and harmonious wine with richness and spice on the finish. Its velvety soft fruit makes it easy to drink.
- Great with Lamb, pork and rich poultry dishes.