Faustino I Gran Reserva 200975cl
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Tempranillo|
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009 (Cariñena, Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009:
- View: cherry red garnet reflections, edging tiles, medium-high and bright.
- Nose: intense, complex, spicy notes, fine wood, toasted notes, balsam, leather and vanilla.
- Mouth: balanced, potent, tannic, envelope, meaty, elegant and good acidity.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo.
AGEING: 28 months in American oak barrels (80%) and French (20%).
PAIRING: stews, roasts, poultry, barbecues, red meat, hearty dishes, venison and mushrooms.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.