Faustino I Gran Reserva 200675cl
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2010
Discover More About Our Products
Faustino I Gran reserva 2006 is the flagship of Bodegas Faustino wineries. It is elaborated with the varieties Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo coming from farms located in Oyón and Laguardia. It is very complex and elegant, with wide expression of very ripe fruit. It presents an elegant step in the mouth and excellent balance, with silky finish.
The Guía Peñín has awarded him a score of 91 points.
We recommend to enjoy this wine with any type of meat and grilled mushrooms, flavored or fatty fish, such as tuna and cod, emmental or gruyere cheeses or rice with mushrooms.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2006 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 2006
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2006 (Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino I Gran Reserva 2006:
- View: cherry color, maroon touches. Clean and bright.
- Nose: many nuances, balsamic and spicy touches and nuances of ripe fruit.
- Mouth: fresh, powerful, round and elegant. Long and persistent end.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: Tempranillo (85%), Graciano (10%) and Mazuelo (5%).
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 2006
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.