Bodegas Faustino (Rioja)
£17.33 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 right now.
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been Nº1 in January 2014 in the Decanter Magazine. With 19.25 points out of 20, Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 was ranked as the Nº1 of the Top 50 Wines of the Year.
Technical sheet · Faustino I Gran Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2001 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
2014 Silver Outstanding - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2014 Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2014 Silver - International Wine Challenge
2013 Bronze - International Wine Challenge
2012 Silver - Decanter World Wine Awards
2012 Silver - International Wine & Spirit Competition
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Faustino
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has a ruby robe with iridescent mahogany and bright color.
- Nose: Very broad nose, nuances evolved and elegant bouquet of long aging in wood.
- Mouth: Very elegant and velvety flavors. Raisins, spicy eucalyptus, and strong end.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo,
AGING: Aged 28 months american (80%) and french (20%) oak barrels
PAIRING: Plates, Meat, Roast. Cheese.
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in...
Buy Bodegas Faustino Wine:
Highlighted review about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Posted on 30/12/14 at 04.43
More reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Posted on 30/08/14 at 11.17
Posted on 22/10/14 at 18.00
- View: Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 is a bright cherry, orange edge.
- Nose: notes highlight the nose wax, woodwork, spicy, ripe fruit, snuff
- Mouth: In the mouth has a refined...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2008
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2004
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 1970
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 1964