Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Bodegas Faustino (Rioja)
Currently Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 is not for sale, but you can buy Faustino I Gran Reserva 2008
£22.87 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£137.23 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
+ £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.35 points for each unit bought
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been Nº1 in January 2014 in the Decanter Magazine. With 19.25 points out of 20, Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 was ranked as the Nº1 of the Top 50 Wines of the Year.
Technical sheet · Faustino I Gran Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2001 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
2014 Silver Outstanding - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2014 Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2014 Silver - International Wine Challenge
2013 Bronze - International Wine Challenge
2012 Silver - Decanter World Wine Awards
2012 Silver - International Wine & Spirit Competition
If you liked Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Faustino
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has a ruby robe with iridescent mahogany and bright color.
- Nose: Very broad nose, nuances evolved and elegant bouquet of long aging in wood.
- Mouth: Very elegant and velvety flavors. Raisins, spicy eucalyptus, and strong end.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo,
AGING: Aged 28 months american (80%) and french (20%) oak barrels
PAIRING: Plates, Meat, Roast. Cheese.
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in...
Buy Bodegas Faustino Wine:
Highlighted review about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Posted on 30/12/14 at 04.43
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Development and Aging
Made with 85% Tempranillo, 10% Graziano and 5% Mazuelo.
Breeding is 28 months in American oak barrels and French
Awards and Honors
Gold Medal at the prestigious German competition Mundus Vini
The flagship of the winery and the Rioja Gran Reserva most exported
88 Points Penin
. . .
More reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Posted on 30/08/14 at 11.17
Posted on 10/06/14 at 09.29
Posted on 20/08/13 at 18.13
Faustino I Tinto Gran Reserva 2001
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2008
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2006
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2004
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.