Faustino I Gran Reserva 200175cl
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009
Discover More About Our Products
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been Nº1 in January 2014 in the Decanter Magazine. With 19.25 points out of 20, Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 was ranked as the Nº1 of the Top 50 Wines of the Year.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2001 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has a ruby robe with iridescent mahogany and bright color.
- Nose: Very broad nose, nuances evolved and elegant bouquet of long aging in wood.
- Mouth: Very elegant and velvety flavors. Raisins, spicy eucalyptus, and strong end.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo,
AGING: Aged 28 months american (80%) and french (20%) oak barrels
PAIRING: Plates, Meat, Roast. Cheese.
How to serve
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.
The best wine in combination with grilled foie.
We tested it in a dinner Party.