Faustino I Gran Reserva 199875cl
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1998
Faustino I Gran Reserva 1998 (Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino I Gran Reserva 1998:
- View: bright, upper middle layer appearance. xereza color in the center of the cup with garnet edges and tile
- Nose: intense and complex nose notes, spices and new wood (toasty, leather, vanilla and balsam) with mild alcoholic presence.
- Mouth: Well finished. Powerful tannic nuances in mouth, enbolventes, ending in fleshy, elegance and acidity to combine perfectly with the food
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano and Carignan
ALCOHOL: 14 °C and 18 °C
PAIRING: Stewed Red Meat, Game Hunting.
How to serve
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1998
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.