Faustino I Gran Reserva 199475cl
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2010
Discover More About Our Products
Faustino I Gran Reserva 1994 originates from one of the Rioja's best harvests. However, it turns out to be too young for its age, smooth, with oak notes, smoky but with an added element of acidity, very fresh and full of charisma. Furthermore, it offers an excellent value for money. It is easy to marinate with any type of meat and grilled mushrooms. Alternatively, some flavourful and greasy fish such as tuna or codfish or cheese such as Emmental and Gruyere. Good with rice with mushrooms.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1994 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1994
Faustino I Gran Reserva 1994 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1994:
- View: Glossy upper middle layer, red cherry in the centre of the cup with garnets and tile edges.
- Nose: The nose has complex notes and intense, new wood (leather, roasted coffee, vanilla and balsam) in a mild alcohol presence.
- Mouth: It has powerful tannin nuances on the palate, envelopes, ending with fleshy, elegance and acidity.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo,
PAIRING: Meat, Roast, Veal
How to serve
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1994
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.