Faustino I Gran Reserva 198275cl
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2009
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1982 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1982
Faustino I Gran Reserva 1982 (Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino I Gran Reserva 1982:
- View: tile colors and very open meniscus also has a large amount of sediment and suspended particles.
- Nose: We appear first notes of reduction and attic of old wood, humidity, ..., the fruitiness is very hidden in a second plane.
- Mouth: with little acidity, sweet memories of pumpkin, raisins, jam, hazelnuts, ... and a final a bit sour.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Carignan
DEVELOPMENT: It is fermented for 10 days at a maximum temperature of 29 °C, 20 days macerated with the skins.
AGEING: Finally is aged for 16 months in white oak casks from America Missouri.
How to serve
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1982
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.