Faustino I Gran Reserva 197675cl
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2010
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1976 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1976
Faustino I Gran Reserva 1976 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino I Gran Reserva 1976:
- View: Purple with ocher tones and old gold crown.
- Nose: Aroma of toasted vanilla first impression, very delicate and persistent, perfectly balanced tannin and acidity.
- Mouth: Soft and round in the mouth. The aftertaste is persistent and plays the primary flavor of the young. Long, smooth aftertaste.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo 10% Graciano 5% stripling
Winery: Bodegas Faustino
How to serve
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1976
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.