Faustino I Gran Reserva 197375cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1973
Faustino I Gran Reserva 1973
TASTING NOTES OF Faustino I Gran Reserva 1973:
- View: ruby brownish lower-middle, clear, bright, glossy coating. Amber and red highlights, with a fine sediment. Completely atejado edge, large.
- Nose: Good intensity, open, autumnal, nuanced shady forest, candied chestnut (marron glacé, syrup, quince), mortar spices, smoked pepper and a background old wood quality. Very serious and elegant, soft, Twilight character, a slight hint of small red fruit, candied, vanilla, orange paring, licorice, charcoal.
- Mouth: roundness, softness and order, fresh, firm, velvet tannins with a perfect acidity, an exaggerated amount of spices, a large Faustino.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: 70% Tempranillo, 15% Graciano, 15% Carignan.
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in leadership positions in the warehouse, making enduring nature of family business group Faustino.More about the Winery
Reviews of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1973
Amazing Spanish red wine
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
- Faustino I Gran Reserva, 2001 has been chosen as Decanter's Number One Wine of the Year.
- From more than 3,200 wines recommended in Decanter over the past year, their tastings team has picked out not only the highest-scoring but also the best-value wines.
- With 19.25/20 point Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001 has been positioned as number 1 out of 50.