Cune Rosado 201975cl
Cune Rosado 2019
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2019 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
Description of Cune Rosado 2019
Cune Rosado 2019 (Tempranillo)
- View: Elegant red strawberry with blue reminiscences.
- Nose: aromatic intensity of red fruits, highlighting a pleasant aroma of licorice.
- Mouth: The palate is a wine with a gourmand entrance and a smooth passage through the palate ending in a long and fruity aftertaste.APPELLATION: RiojaVINEYARD: Cune (CVNE)GRAPES: TempranilloPREPARATION: Manual harvesting grapes tempranillo and encube in stainless steel using low temperatures where the fermentation is initially prevented. The fermentation takes place with controlled temperature between 16ºC to 18ºC.WINE PAIRING: Rice dishes, seafood and all kinds of snacks. Also recommended for oriental food.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 ° - 10 ° CALCOHOL: 13%
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Rosado 2019
- Light and refreshing mouth feel followed by a good length and complex finish. Best if served at between 12 to 14C.
- Pairs well with salads, pasta, rice, chicken and salmon.
- We harvested our carefully selected Tempranillo grapes at optimum ripeness to achieve a high level of aromatic extraction and a good concentration. The grapes are held in stainless steel tanks at low temperature to prevent the start of fermentation. The juice is removed (saignee or bleeding) from the solids after around 24 to 48 hours, once we have determined that the colour is the pink we require. The fermentation is then carried out without the presence of seeds or skins at a controlled temperature of 16 to 18C for around 8 days to obtain the required fruit levels in the wine.
Clear cassis colour. Aromas of red fruit juice. Extraordinary flavour with caramel hints.