Cune Rosado 201875cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
Description of Cune Rosado 2018
Cune Rosado 2018 (Tempranillo)
- View: bright pink color with ruby highlights and orange.
- Nose: sweet and harmonious aromas with soft notes of ripe red fruits.
- Mouth: Mild flavor with notes of sweet, ripe red fruit and rose petals.
APPELLATION: Rioja (La Rioja, Spain).
VINEYARD: Cune (CVNE).
AGEING: Madura in American oak barrels for several long months before being refined in bottle.
PREPARATION: The grapes are carefully selected and harvested by hand, and then go through a fermentation at low temperatures of between 16 ° and 18 °C in stainless steel tanks. The wort is bleeding during the next 48 hours after barreling to find the ideal color.
WINE PAIRING: Rice with seafood and grilled white meat.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Rosado 2018
- Light and refreshing mouth feel followed by a good length and complex finish. Best if served at between 12 to 14C.
- Pairs well with salads, pasta, rice, chicken and salmon.
- We harvested our carefully selected Tempranillo grapes at optimum ripeness to achieve a high level of aromatic extraction and a good concentration. The grapes are held in stainless steel tanks at low temperature to prevent the start of fermentation. The juice is removed (saignee or bleeding) from the solids after around 24 to 48 hours, once we have determined that the colour is the pink we require. The fermentation is then carried out without the presence of seeds or skins at a controlled temperature of 16 to 18C for around 8 days to obtain the required fruit levels in the wine.
- Tasting notes: Colour: rose, p
urple rim. Nose: red berry notes, fresh fruit, violet drops.
Palate: flavourful, fruity, fresh
- Score: 86