Cune Rosado 201675cl
Cune Rosado 2016
You will like to know that…
Cvne rosado 2016 is a Rioja rosé made by the Cvne winery.
This is a typical Rioja rosé with powerful notes of red berries which will delight aficionados with their sweetness, while at the same time exuding the acidity so characteristic of Rioja wines. The sweet candy flavours are sure to remind you of your childhood.
This is an ideal wine to enjoy with vegetable dishes, pasta, salad, salmon and trout.
Description of Cune Rosado 2016
Cune Rosado 2016 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Cvne 2016:
- View: Cherry on purple funds.
- Nose: intense red fruit flavor currants, raspberries.
- Mouth: citrus notes and excellent balance.
WINERY: Wine Company of Northern Spain.
PAIRING: fish with heavy sauces and / or fatty meats and soft.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Rosado 2016
- Light and refreshing mouth feel followed by a good length and complex finish. Best if served at between 12 to 14C.
- Pairs well with salads, pasta, rice, chicken and salmon.
- We harvested our carefully selected Tempranillo grapes at optimum ripeness to achieve a high level of aromatic extraction and a good concentration. The grapes are held in stainless steel tanks at low temperature to prevent the start of fermentation. The juice is removed (saignee or bleeding) from the solids after around 24 to 48 hours, once we have determined that the colour is the pink we require. The fermentation is then carried out without the presence of seeds or skins at a controlled temperature of 16 to 18C for around 8 days to obtain the required fruit levels in the wine.
- Tasting notes: Colour: rose, p
urple rim. Nose: red berry notes, fresh fruit, violet drops.
Palate: flavourful, fruity, fresh
- Score: 86